Born in 1953, Delhi
After a fulfilling career as a successful businessman Sailesh Sanghvi, took a decision to develop and expand his artistic talents. He has been drawing and painting since his school days; but due to the heavy demands of his professional work, he was not able to explore his creativity, as he wished. Now as a retired businessman, he has focused himself on his art-practice. To explore his passion he extensively travelled all over the world and visited all museums, art fairs and exhibitions of Europe. He also stayed in Italy for four weeks during his visit to the Venice Biennale in the year 2015. He has experimented with the various art mediums, trying out different genres, and themes. As a result of his wholehearted devotion to fine arts, he has build up a large ‘oeuvre’, and feels that he is now ready for many future exhibitions.
• B. Com. Hons from Delhi University.
• At Lady Fatima School in Aligarh in the years 1960-65.
• At Cambridge School as a student in the years 1965- 1970.
• Group Exhibition City Centre, Antwerp, Belgium; 2011,2012,2013
• ‘Art for a Cause’ for the ‘Prime Minister’s National Relief Fund’; (Jammu & Kashmir and Andhra Pradesh Relief Fund); organized by the Lalit Kala Akademi, at the Rabindra Bhawan Galleries, New Delhi; October-November, 2014.
• TAVALE IMBANDITE-“Presenting Art through food”, at the Expo Milan, Italy; June, 2015.
• At “Zorba the Buddha” in New Delhi in the years 2011, 2012, 2013.
• At the “2nd International CBSE-Life Skill Values”, Gender School Health Summit- 16th-18th December, 2013 at National Bal Bhawan, Kotla Road, New Delhi.
• At the “CBSE- The National Life Skills Value Education Summit” at Summer Field School, New Delhi in the years 2014-2015.
• At the “International Summit organized by ‘Expressions India’ on Adolescent Life Skills, Value, Gender and School Well Being” at Summer Field School, New Delhi in the year 2015.
• At Rabindra Bhawan, Lalit Kala Akademi, New Delhi in the years 2013, 2014, 2015.
• Conducted Art Competitions and its Jury in various schools under CBSE and colleges on national and international level (2012-2015).
• Participated in painting demonstration & lecture in various places of Europe from the year 2011-2015.
• Participating in the Oxford International Art Fair- 2016.
• Enrolled for Participation in International Art Contest- Arte Lugana Prize, Venice and International Art in Friesland-2016, Holland.
• Enrolled for participation in Dubai Art Fair- 2016.
• Being awarded by the National Book Trust of India, by selecting one of my painting as cover page image for their upcoming book “ Navlekhan, Gujrati Vartaon”, by Yogesh Joshi, Released at the International Book Fair, 2016, at New Delhi.
Sailesh Sanghvi hasn't uploaded any images yet. Please check back soon!