Sandra Correa Vales, was born in Mexico City, on January 10, 1976. Since she yas a child she was interested on arts, having a special ability for painting and ballet. She has a Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design by the Universidad Iberoamericana, with a degree specializing in Visual Arts. Afterwards, she studied a Diploma Course in Advertising and Human Development and
Along with her studies in Graphic Design she continued with her painting activity combining styles and techniques in her work.
She has participated in different exhibits:
• SPRING ART 2016
• Alas por la educación (Main lobby Torre Mayor)
• Exposición Itinerante 1x1 (Lobby TAMAYO)
• Female Freedom (UNAM hosted in Chicago IL, USA)
• Proyecto 17 (Centro Cultural San Angel)
• Female Freedom (UNAM hosted in San Antonio TX,USA)
• Dia Mundial del Corazón 2017. Instituto Nacional de Cardiología.
• Arteando Ando. Ambrosía Pedregal. 2017
• Live Aqua Urban Resort. Enigmas from December 5 through January 30, 2018.
• El amor en tiempos de ... (UNAM hosted in Chicago IL, USA) April 26, 2018.
• Tu voz es mi voz. Palacio Legislativo Sán Lázaro. November 4 and 5, 2018.
• Noir Fest 2018. November 1,2 and 3, 2018.
Currently, her work is exhibited in Mexico City, where she lives with her husband and children.
Sandra Correa hasn't uploaded any images yet. Please check back soon!