I live and paint in my hometown Willstaett - Eckartsweier .
Due to a serious illness incapacitated , I first began to paint in 2008 as therapy.
The artist Andreas Schubert read to see me often . "I want ... " so was formed in October 2008, my first work in acrylics - mixed media. A flavor profile in which I worked with ground coffee .
Sunsets and winter landscapes , different - and yet they have one thing in common : my love of nature.
Bright colors that express the love for life , my identification were.
In my collages I show an ironic way the often exaggerated consumer world , thinking and striving for more and more prestige and money.
Quite different result my works "Visions - Abstract " . You make yourself completely out of the feelings out while I paint or work with spatula.
And every now and again there is a new act ..
Together with Andreas Schubert I realize the project " Tears of .. " A very special series of images whose current issues affecting us all .
Since 2012 I am member of the Badische Kunstverein Karlsruhe.
Individual and group exhibitions :
- Cultural and Museum Centre Castle Glatt Glatt,
- Opening of Andis - Artgalerie ,
- Arts and Culture weekend sand,
- Ortenau Hospital Oberkirch,
- City Library Kehl,
- Nomination for the Istanbul Biennial
- International exhibition in the Old Turkish Baden- Baden
- Gallery Gold in Kalkuta - India
- Art show " Antique and Art" in Sindelfingen ( finals at the Art Award
- Administrative Court of Stuttgart, finalist of Syrlin Art Prize
- International Art Exhibition in Losheim
- Online - Exhibition , Le CEPAL (European Centre for the Development of Arts and Literature )
- Internat. Art Exhibition F - Illzach
- Internat. Art Exhibition in Baden- Baden
- Willstaett Creative
- Arts and Culture Week of Sand
- Art Messe Sindelfingen , finalist of Syrlin Art Prize 2014
- District Court of Stuttgart "
- Exhibition in Kerala / India with other artists from Germany
- Gallery Gold Kalkuta / India
- Hospital Gallary Kerala
- 2012, Final round at Syrlin Art Prize
- 2012/2013 Special Mention of Le CEPAL France
- 2013 Nominated for the Palm Art Award 2013
- 2013 Nominates for the art prize of the gallery Rybakov
- 2013 admission as a permanent artist on the homepage
- Dr. Manas Roy, India (roymansart) www.roymansart.com
- 2014 Nominated for the Palm Art Award 2014
- 2014 Certificate of Honor - Artavita
- 2014 Certificate of Excellence - Artavita
Acryl - Mix on Canvas, 50 x 70 cm,
I love flowers and I paint her very much.
I love to show only single flowers. Not necessarily completely realistic, painted by my imagination
Acryl on canvas, 40 x 30 cm
30 x 40 cm, Acryl on canvas
Acryl on canvas, 40 x 50 cm
Landscapes - they too often I paint with lots of imagination and often in my favorite colors.
100 x 100 cm , Acryl on Canvas
40 x 30 cm, Oil on canvas
I love to paint trees. Do you practice a magic all its own. Your strong roots, strong stem with wonderful beschwungenen branches.
We are all sisters and brothers.
90 x 90 cm, Acryl - Mix on canvas
70 x 50 cm, Acryl - Mix on canvas