Sandra Eder was born 1979 in Munich.
Paper, brushes and Co. are on her side since she can remember.
Until her 34 birthday she have practiced painting as a self-taught and always work with academically trained artists.
Within the age of 34 years she decided to include painting now fully into her life and getting out of the recent and long-term career field.
She took the opportunity and began to attend a study-path of painting at the german Academy of Fine Arts "an der Alten Spinnerei in Kolbermoor" with Professor Markus Lüpertz.
Her works range from illustrative painting to abstracting.
- Solo Exhibitions ARAHotels 2017
- ARTSPACE GALLERY NYC - Manhattan Soho 2016
- ARTInnsbruck 2016
- ORANGERIE Munich 2016
- Kunstmeile 2015
- Solo Exhibition FEEamSEE in Starnberg 2015
- ARTMUC 2015 in Munich, Praterinsel
- Solo Exhibitions Melichar 2014
- Kunstmeile 2013
- Solo Exhibitions MÜNCHENER VEREIN Versicherungsgruppe 2013
Nominated for the KITZ ART Award 2015