Follow us on facebook: www.facebook.com/ddiarte
When we set up DDiArte in 1999, at that time it was a painting workshop where we brought together the best of both of u for the purposes of creation, painting on canvas. In 2003, after several experiences in the field or digital photography, we discovered the ideal means to express our creativity – Digital Photography artistically touched up.
Within the context historiography of art, the use of photography, and more specifically, touching up photographs, is nothing new. We do however aim to innovate somewhat, in terms of the themes on which our work is based. Regardless of the fact that our main source os inspiration is mythology, up-to-date themes or others that are the simple fruit of our creativity, still remain full of details, of symbols, of images, an attempt to captivate, but mainly, as an attempt to stimulate critical tought in viewers.
While some of our work ca be seen as satirical in a globalized world, yet still full of differences, other examples can be seen as purely scenic, to be contemplated at will. If some shout out against discrimination, at the same time they pay indelible homage to beauty.
Most Important Awards
2015- "European Photographer of the year 2015" by European Federation and Golden and Silver Camera in Illustrative/Fine Art category
2014 – 1º Prize Gold Medal in "World Photographic Cup" in Illustrative/Art - USA
2014- 1º Prize Gold Medal in "Al Thani Awards of Photography" General - Doha, Qatar
2014- Honourable Mention in Fine Art Professional - 7th Annual Photography Masters Cup" New York/London
2013 - Juror Award of Merit - Experimental in "The International Fine Art Photography Competition" - Paris, France
2013 – Honorable Mention in "Fine Art" category and 3 finalists photoi in "Nudes" category -"5th Annual Photography Masters Cup" - New York & London
2013-Honorable Mention in "Fine Art Professional" -"6th Annual Photography Masters Cup" New York/London
- 2012 "Trierenberg Super Circuit photography" - gold medal by the "Photographic Society of America" for BEST in SHOW, gold medal by the "International Federation of photographic art", gold medal in "DIGITAL IMAGES GENERAL", gold medal in Special Themes NUDES, gold medal in "CANON-you can", gold medal in"Digital Images Experimental "
- 1º Prize - "international Contemporary Master Award 2011" for World Wide Art Books in Stª Barbara, California, USA
- 2º Prize MERIT OF EXCELLENCE & Honorable Mention in "Nude Professional" -"5th Annual Photography Masters Cup" New York/London
- 1º Prize - European Photographers of the Year 2010 in Fine Art by: FEP European Professional Photographer
- Silver Camera, 2 Golden, 3 Silver & 1 Bronze Awards in European Photographers of the Year 2011 by: FEP European Professional Photographer
- 3 GAUDI Medals “Prémio Cidade de Réus de Fotografia” Catalunha Espanha
- Prize PHOTO / CEGETEL em Paris
- European Newspaper Award - Award of Excellence