Location: United States
Tao Jiang, MA, is an Associate professor in Department of Art, South China Agricultural University, Guangzhou, China and her major is painting and art criticism.Now Tao was invited by internationally famous artist Lampo Leong to be a Visiting Scholar in Department of art, Missouri University.
OTHER ACADEMIC ACTIVITIES:
• East-West DialoguesⅢ---Artworks by Chinese Visiting Scholars&Their Hosting Professors,Craft Studio Gallery,University of Missouri-Columbia, USA,8/2016.
• Examination Judge, Guangdong University Entrance Examination - Fine Arts Division, Guangdong Higher Education Bureau, Guangzhou, China, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, & 2012
• Art Research Delegation Member, Delegation visited Los Angeles, Chicago, New York, and Washington DC, USA, 2012 (Organized by Los Angeles Art Association and Central Academy of Fine Arts in Beijing, China)
• Liu, Yuan. Editor and Jiang, Tao. Associate Editor. “Color Study from a Design Perspective.” China Agriculture Press, Beijing, China (10/2010; ISBN: 978-7-109-14945-8).
• Jiang, Tao. Editor. “History of Modern Design.” Central South University Press, Changsha, Hunan, China (4/2010; ISBN: 978-7-81105-901-4).
• Jiang, Tao. “Calligraphy: Qingzhao Li’s Poetry.” and “Calligraphy: Bo Wang’s Poetry.” Yihai. Hunan Art Institute, Changsha, Hunan, China (8/2011): 172 (A national core art magazine).
• Jiang, Tao. “Calligraphy: Bo Wang’s Poetry.” “Ink Painting: Bamboo through a Studio Window.” “Ink Painting: Bamboo and Rocks.” and “Ink Painting: Peaceful Orchid.” Art China. Hunan Public Art Organization, Changsha, Hunan, China (6/2011): 140.