Born in 1953, Delhi
• B. Com. Hons from Delhi University.
• Small scale Business Management Programme, from IIM Ahmedabad, India.
• Exhibited at the “The Mysteries Within” a group show in Pondicherry, India, Organised by the Narrative Movements (A group of International Artist) from 26th – 31st December 2016.
• 9TH Global Film Festival Exhibition of Paintings at Marwah Studios, Sector – 16A Noida from 17th – 19th November, 2016.
• Narrative movements & Facts Foundation Group Exhibition- “Post Contemporary Wave-5” in November 2016 at Hooghly, West Bengal, India.
• Exhibited at the “Post Contemporary Wave” a group show in Turkey in October 2016.
• “Global Literary Festival”- A Group Art Show organized by International Chamber of Media & Entertainment Industry & Asian Academy of Arts from 22-24 September 2016 @ Marwah Studio, Film City, Noida.
• “Art Maestro Award & Exhibition” a group show from 28th August - 7th September 2016 @ Darbar Art Gallery, Ernakulam, Kochi.
• Exhibited at the Group show organized by Audacious Art Group @ Gandhi Art Gallery, New Delhi from 18th- 20th August 2016.
• Group Exhibition “Colours of Life” by Art mall, in July 2016 @ India Habitat Centre, Lodhi Road, New Delhi, India.
• Narrative movements & Facts Foundation Group Exhibition- “Post Contemporary Wave-2” in June 2016 at Sehalai, Santiniketan, West Bengal, India.
• “Festival of Art” by Hope Foundation at Vasant Continental in February, 2016.
• Narrative movements & Facts foundation (Post Contemporary Wave) Group Exhibition-2016, Hooghly, West Bengal.
• TAVALE IMBANDITE-“Presenting Art through food”, at the Expo Milan, Italy; June, 2015.
• ‘Art for a Cause’ for the ‘Prime Minister’s National Relief Fund’; (Jammu & Kashmir and Andhra Pradesh Relief Fund); organized by the Lalit Kala Akademi, at the Rabindra Bhawan Galleries, New Delhi; October-November, 2014.
• Group Exhibition City Centre, Antwerp, Belgium; 2013.
• Awarded prize at Arts & Craft group exhibition of Cambridge School as a student in the years 1965- 1970.
• Awarded prize at Arts & Craft group exhibition of Lady Fatima School in Aligarh in the years 1960-65.
• At Rabindra Bhawan, Lalit Kala Akademi, New Delhi; December, 2015.
• At the “International Summit organized by ‘Expressions India’ on Adolescent Life Skills, Value, Gender and School Well Being” at Summer Field School, New Delhi in the year 2015.
• At the “CBSE - The National Life Skills Value Education Summit” at Summer Field School, New Delhi in the years 2014-2015.
• At the “2nd International CBSE-Life Skill Values”, Gender School Health Summit- 16th-18th December, 2013 at National Bal Bhawan, Kotla Road, New Delhi.
• At “Zorba the Buddha” in New Delhi in the years 2011, 2012, 2013.
• Conducted Art Competitions and its jury in various schools under CBSE and Collages on national and international level (2012-2015).
• Participated in painting demonstration & lecture in various places of Europe from the year 2011-2015.
• Participated in the Oxford International Art Fair, from 26th – 28th February, 2016.
• Participated at the Global Exhibition on Services, from 21st – 23rd April, 2016.
• Enrolled for Participation in International Art Contest.
• Arte Lugana Prize, Venice – 2016 – 2017.
• International Art Friesland in 2016, Holland
• Biennale Rivera Del Brenta, Italy
• Triennale Competition, Italy
• Art Basel 1.0 competition, Switzerland in the year 2017.
• 32nd Chelsea International Fine Art Competition, New York in the year 2017.
Charity & Fundraising:
• Contributed the Canvas Acrylic Collage Titled as “The Learning Tree” to the International NGO Pratham, Austin – Texas to be auctioned on their Gala dinner for fund raising in September 2016.
Sailesh Sanghvi hasn't uploaded any images yet. Please check back soon!