Living in Belgium since many years.
• Music, painting, design, theater, dance and all art-forms are vital for me.
• I've always been doing something connected to art.
• My first love was music and worked a lot in that art-form.
• Visual art (or image-making) has been my priority for several years now but never went "public". Only a while ago did I think that it was time to go "out there".
• For me, art is a connection (dialog) in between the art-piece and the onlooker. Not so keen on long explanations about the art-piece. The onlooker makes his/her own interpretation. Art is about expression of freedom.
Water puddles in the asphalt and whatever there is in the street make funny faces in the street.
A desperate professor struggling to teach hopeless students.
This guy is a Russian Author - probably a friend of Dostoyevsky or Puschkin.
You don't mess with this lady. She knows everything best.
A philosopher reflecting over human stupidity.
Talking about stereotypes... This "Français" is much nicer than you think.