Scientific background, I currently live and work in Italy.
Self-taught, I am interested in many different art forms but painting particularly attracts me, especially the research for heterogeneous, extravagant and ironic materials to be applied to canvas.
I started not so long ago with pen drawing but quickly focused on the artworks of Maraval and
dedicated myself to mixed-media canvas painting using acrylics and chalk, paper, lime and others, thus enriching my paintings with strong materic and geometric effects.
Constantly evolving my personal style, I am always finding for original ideas, experimenting and measuring myself with a vast part of the art, the abstract, synthesizing materials and colors for pleasantly new impressions.
My artworks are utterly incomprehensible and are therefore full of deep significance, I always do what I am not able to do to learn how to do it and I believe I have many talents, all proudly wasted :-)
-Galleria Area Contesa Arte, Via Margutta, 90 - Roma
-Arte Borgo Gallery,Via Borgo Vittorio, 25 - Roma
- Palazzo Ca' Zenobio - Venezia - Lo stato dell'arte al tempo della 58 biennale di Venezia
- Premio Pitturiamo a New York - ART NOW Dicembre 2019
- Certified Member Side Arts, LLC
- Cartoon Art Gallery -Italian vanity art exhibition - Dubai (UAE)
- Premio Artista di Avanguardia – Art Now April - Palermo (Italy)
- Artistycall, Awesome Art Prize Spring Edition Contest (USA)
- Biancoscuro Art Contest - Collective exhibition prize - Milan (Italy)