Location: The Netherlands
Russian-born artist, I live and work in the Netherlands, and find inspiration in my travels around the world.
The millennium was a time of great change in my personal and professional life; I fully dedicated myself to the art and found in this my vocation.
There are two main directions in my work, and they are interdependent.
One results from deep reflection, meditation and expression of emotional and the most elusive moments of my inner life. This gives a character of spontaneity and uniqueness to each artwork. So I create my drawings and paintings.
Another one is whole impression of everyday life around me, reflected in artistic research in photography.
My drawings are done in ink on small size paper.
Regarding the paintings, I only work with oil on canvas.
In photography I use a variety of mediums and techniques, such as aluminum and acrylic; in the same way all my photographs reflect reality without digital editing.
In addition, to realize my artistic projects I founded Studio Ekaterina, where I organize various events, including workshops, exhibitions, open days, and so on.
• FPF, Photographic Federation of France
• FIAP, International Federation of Artistic Photography
• Union of Russian Artists
• Laureate of International Art Festival “New World”, Moscow, 2014
• Laureate of International Literary and Art Festival “Russian Myths”, Montenegro, 2014
PROJECTS AND EXHIBITIONS
- Treasures for the Future 2nd edition, International Art & Charity Festival, Paris, (upcoming)
- Dynamic Pulsations, Galerie Saint Fiacre, Paris, - solo show
- Nachalo in Moscow, International Festival of children’s literary and artistic creation - jury member. Upcoming
- Treasures for the Future, International Art & Charity Festival, The Netherlands - creator
- New World, International Festival (III), Moscow, Russia
- Trevisan International Art (TIA), Bologne, Italy
- Atelierroute, Atelier Studio Ekaterina, participation in the Bernheze artists’ open house day, The Netherlands - personal exhibition
- East – West continue, Master class Armen K Kay, exhibition by Ekaterina Kruchkova and Armen K Kay, Atelier Studio Ekaterina, Heeswijk Dinther, The Netherlands
- Vienna Showcase, International contemporary art exhibition, Global Art Agency, Vienna
- Multicultiroute, Atelier Studio Ekaterina, participation in the Bernheze artists’ open house day, The Netherlands
- Open house day, Exhibition of photographs and drawings by Ekaterina Kruchkova and sculptures by Ruurd Hallema and Ameran Djanashvili, Atelier Studio Ekaterina, Heeswijk Dinther, The Netherlands
- Geysers of subconscious, International avant-garde and esoteric Art Project by Andreï Nekrasov, Central House of Artists, Moscow
Workshop - Group 2E ‘t Palet, Atelier for children, Atelier Studio Ekaterina, Heeswijk Dinther, The Netherlands
- Vente EAUX enchères, Vente eaux enchères charity, with the participation of INSEEC Paris and UNICEF, Paris
- International Art Exhibition, exhibition with the artists Armen K Kay and Hrayr Karapetyan, Nati Gallery, London
- Amsterdam Showcase, International contemporary art exhibition, Global Art Agency, Amsterdam
- Artistic photography by Ekaterina Kruchkova, Châteaux d’Esclimont, Saint-Symphorien-le Château, France - solo show
- East at West, The Queen Victoria Gallery, Chelsea, London
- Ekaterina Kruchkova: photographs, Galerie Arteconte, Paris – solo show
- Galerie Arteconte, Paris
- Yvonne Hallema Kunstzaken, Exhibition with Ruurd Hallema and Louis Nagelkerke, Kunstgalerie Yvonne Hallema, Borne, The Netherlands
- Artex 2010, European patent office, The Hague, The Netherlands
- Theater of an actress, Literary project with the writer Marina Poleï, International Literary and Cultorological Review, Maecenas and the World, N° 41-42-43-44, p.751
Photex 2008, European patent office, The Hague, The Netherlands
North meets East meets West, European patent office, The Hague, The Netherlands
Photex 2006, European patent office, The Hague, The Netherlands
Art moderne, Palais du Roi de Rome, Rambouillet, France
Being lost in the streets of Paris between art, love and fashion.
What do flowers want? To be free and fly or be captured and have limited freedom but to be protected